Today CBD seems to be everywhere, in every form you can imagine. The world of health and wellness has just experienced a revolution with a wide variety of CBD products, from CBD skincare to CBD edibles and beverages. And now, one of the latest trends in the CBD world is CBD honey.
First, we are going to update some basic concepts about CBD or cannabidiol, one of the 113 cannabinoids present in Sativa cannabis plants. CBD is extracted from industrial-grade hemp plants, which contain very low amounts of THC, less than 0.3%. CBD is not psychoactive. What it means is that CBD products will not get you high. On the contrary, studies say that CBD can provide many health benefits that help keep the body balanced.
Something very important about CBD is its non-psychoactive quality. Although it induces a feeling of relaxation and well-being in the body, it does not produce the euphoria or feeling of disorientation most associated with marijuana.
Some people tend to think that CBD can get you high because it comes from cannabis. However, the psychoactive component of marijuana is called tetrahydrocannabinol, or as it is more commonly known, THC. CBD products are extracted from industrial-grade hemp, which contains only trace amounts of THC. You can rest assured that CBD is very safe, as well as legal, and none of their products, including CBD-infused honey, will suddenly get you high.
A combination of CBD and honey seems like a mix made in heaven. It certainly is. When you think of "superfoods," honey is often the first thing that comes to mind. In itself, honey offers tons of benefits for your health. And mixing it with CBD helps you have a healthy lifestyle.
Why is CBD honey beneficial for your health?
Mixing honey and CBD will enhance the benefits of these two natural substances. Here are some of the benefits of consuming CBD-infused honey:
- CBD Honey is a natural product. CBD-infused honey is 100% natural. Contains no added sugars because honey is naturally sweet.
- Honey is the best source of antioxidants. Antioxidants help your body fight free radicals, which helps lower your blood pressure, cholesterol, and risk of heart disease.
- CBD honey combines the benefits of CBD and honey. Consuming CBD and honey together will help the general well-being of your body.
- CBD honey can be used in a variety of ways. CBD honey sticks can be consumed straight from the stick or mixed with other foods.
- CBD honey is portable and easy to take. You can take your CBD Honey Sticks with you everywhere and take your CBD dose at any time.
How to use CBD honey sticks
- CBD-infused honey sticks are versatile and easy to use. Here are some ways to use them:
- You can pour CBD honey sticks directly into your mouth. That is the fastest way to get a quick dose of CBD.
- You can eat hardened sticks as you would candy. And it's so much healthier than candy!
- You can add your CBD honey sticks to coffee tea, instead of using sugar.
- You can mix some CBD honey with salads, yogurts, and cereals, and even use it in the preparation of honey-based sauces for meats.
- You can apply CBD-infused honey to your skin to help with skin conditions like eczema and rashes. Honey is an antiseptic and healing substance, and CBD is also known to help treat skin conditions. In addition, you can also try making face masks, hand lotions, and lip balms with CBD honey.